I was scrolling Instagram timeline and thought about my looks. I came to a conclusion that I choose variety and still manage to stick to one style. I would like to comment on my top looks of this season.
1. Perfect variant for every day. All colours are moderate, but the look is not monotonous. You can go for a walk or on a serious meeting. There is no chance to look bad. You can just replace light shoes with the dark ones when it’s raining.
2. This one is more interesting. It is a perfect outfit for evening or a party. Everything in this look can be regulated. If you want to be dressed to kill, then add big accessories like I did. If it’s a regular occasion, then you can be without accessories. Or wear the minimum amount. The only problem of minimalistic outfits is the absence of pockets. I always take a plenty of things with me. I decided to compensate the absence of pockets with a big bag and it worked perfectly!
3. Revealing outfit. Yes, it may look revealing, but if you put something on, it will totally change the whole picture. And it will be difficult to do in the middle of the summer when it’s 30°C degrees above zero outside. That’s why I prefer to wear it in the second half of the day.
4. This outfit is the most appropriate for people who have to follow dresscode. Especially great for office workers. The outfit is more moderate than the others, but still doesn’t look too strict. I used to wear such clothes for some business meetings.
5. Doesn’t it look familiar? Yes, it’s almost the same as look number 2. But! Everything is the same, but the whole mood is totally different. It happened because black trousers were replaced with the jeans of the same style.
6. There are many clothes items in this outfit, but you won’t sweat due to natural fabric. I would say that it’s number one look in terms of comfort. Dark colours are absent in this outfit, keep in mind that black colour draws the sun.
7. My favourite one! I left this one for dessert. It reminds me the vibe of Hollywood movies and definitely doesn’t associate with the day time. The only exception is daily restaurant visits.
Which one of my outfits perfectly fits in your rhythm of life? And which one do you find appealing esthetically?