Today I will answer 6 questions about eating and will share my opinion about it.
1. What products nourish us better than the others?
Carbs are tasty and peasant, fats are compulsory in our menu, but, undoubtedly, you won’t feel full if you don’t eat enough protein. It takes a lot if time for your body to digest protein and you won’t feel hungry for a long time.
2. Can filling products be dietary and not lead to putting weight?
Of course, they can! And even more, usually dietary products are the most filling ones. Let’s recall the protein. You will feel different if you eat a portion of meat/cottage cheese or a bin. And meat can nourish you way better.
3. Is it necessary to get rid of some products in the menu in order to make your body perfect? And what are these products?
It’s a tricky question. On one hand, if you follow your daily amount of calories and your favorite products can be in your menu, there is no problem. On the other hand, the quality of your body suffers. Cellulite appears, etc. We are dreaming about good, pleasant process of loosing weight without any strict bans. The best option is to find the golden middle. 80% percent of healthy food and 20% of delicious things. Sugar and salt are good options to exclude.
4. What products do you need to eat every day if you want to get a good shape?
It’s proved by doctors that alkaline products are the best for healthy body. They will make you energetic in daily life and during exercises. I also support eating lots of greens. Consuming one green product per day will influence your body perfectly. I can also add lemon.
5. How often do you need to eat – according to the strict schedule or eat intuitively?
It depends on the goal you are following. If you always want to be in a good shape, intuitive eating is what you need. But if you want to loose or put on weight, you need to control your schedule of eating.
6. What is better: pampering yourself with a small portion of favorite and not very healthy dish every day or eating a cheat mill every 10 days?
Both options are not very good. Cheatmill is definitely a bad idea. Does healthy eating make sense, if you spend time dreaming about cheat day? That’s a wrong motivation. A perfect situation is when you eat healthy and allow yourself something not very healthy in small amounts. Once per week or once in three weeks. It’s individual. But, believe me, when your brain realizes that you can eat whatever you want whenever you want without waiting for that special day, everything is going to be easier. The desire will disappear.
I hope that now you have less questions and Los of things became clear for you. Will you take a note of these points?