I often buy skin care products in pharmacies. And today I decided to make a post on the topic: “My list of pharmacy products for skin care”. After listening to the lecture of Christian Gulietta, who is the ambassador of the Sisley brand, I decided to compare whether there is an alternative in other, more democratic brands of cosmetics. So, I think I was able to pick up a list for you, which will not “beat the wallet” in the same way as Sisley, but the effect of the products will still be good.
So, the list looks like this:
1. Cleansing gel from Biotherm. Biotherm Skin Oxygen Depolluting Cleanser. Its main active ingredient is the extract of green chlorella alga, which is able to produce oxygen even in confined spaces. The agent saturates the epidermis with oxygen, contributing to its purity and attractiveness.
2. Lotion from the same Biotherm series. This is Biotherm Oxygen Oxygenating Lotion. Remarkably cleanses the skin, normalizes the natural Ph. It tightens the pores.
3. Universal cream Avene Trixera. It can be used for the body, and if necessary, for the face. There are days when the skin on the face is really very dry, neither the mask nor the cream does not help. In this case, this cream is my salvation! Yes, it has a dense texture, but it is always possible to get wet with a napkin, but effective. The skin is 100% moisturized and nourished. But often I would not recommend using it.
4. Compensating cream Avene. Rich Compensating Cream. I use it in the morning or evening. Pleasant smell, light, but simultaneously saturated texture, nourishes the skin. Suitable for face and neck. It is intended for daily care for dry sensitive or weakened skin. Compensates for hydrolipid deficiency, and also restores important skin functions.
5. Hyaluronic Filler Euserin. I use it in the morning. In the composition there is hyaluronic acid, due to this, it moisturizes and tightens the skin well.
6. Night Care. Caudalie Vinosource. I really like this oil. When it ends, I buy again and again. That says it all. Really nourishes the skin, moisturizes and soothes.
7. Mask of Apivita Pomegranate. Improves blood circulation, refreshes, moisturizes. Worth a try.
8. Eye countering cream Vichy Idealia. With caffeine and vitamin B3. Ideally fights with small mimic wrinkles, moisturizes the skin.
That’s it. Good evening to you! I hope this information is useful to you!